Full program description
As you complete this course, you will:
· discover the benefits of interactive activities, and learn about gaming and multimedia activities;
· learn about the importance of language-rich classrooms and ways to create a classroom environment to support ELs;
· learn about instructional strategies and organizational routines to reduce student anxiety;
· learn ways to include movement in your lessons;
· explore ways to incorporate cooperative learning strategies into your teaching practice; andbecome familiar with scaffolding strategies for ELs.